Friday, September 19, 2008

The reason why I didn't update last night

Cherry Prince surprised me with an off day today so that he could accompany me till late last night. SWEEEEEET! <3

Updates for yesterday!

Met up with Cherry Prince after work he knocked off and slept like pigs again at his house before heading to my house for a DotA session with Goldfish and Pigpig. I wasn't really in the mood and ended up feeding Goldfish's Venomancer with my Sand King. Plus I got lost (will update on my severe location idiot problem later) in the game and got blasted scolded a talking-to by Cherry Prince for failing to understand what 'flanking' the enemy means. What la didn't go through NS before can anot?! T_T

After the DotA session was major phototaking time. Whoever thinks modelling is fun is severely mistaken. I changed clothes until I WAS DAMN FREAKING TIRED MAN. I mean like each piece takes about 5 minutes after adjustments and other crap and I have a gazillion pieces of clothes so we took at least an hour before I got too tired and called it a day night. The photos are for my shop and it'll be updated really really soon, like right after this post okay~!

Watched Scary Movie 2 after the phototaking session halfway but Cherry Prince suddenly got very sleepy and went home to sleep. =]

Today~ 19 September 2008

Woke up bright and early at 10AM (what, my usual wake up time 4PM can) to accompany Cherry Prince's younger sister to SP's main library to borrow books for her upcoming examinations. We had breakfast at McDonald's then left her to look around in the library while we took A LONG WALK around the school (like Point A to Point B to opposite Point A to nearby Point B WTF HOT AND SWEATY CAN WHY SP SO BLOODY BIG ONE) for some enquiry for Cherry Prince before heading for the school gym.

Wee~ Improvement for the Princess Prawn! I won't state any timing here cuz it sucks but I made a 3 minute improvement for my usual 1km warm-up. I usually do 2-3 sets but I woke up too early today and felt queasy after the McD's so I skipped that and spent the rest of the time doing ab and arm exercise. FLABS ABS FTW!! =D

After a shower at school we left for Cherry Prince's house to take a breather then Edwin came up pick us up to buy stuff for Cherry Prince's BBQ BIRTHDAY BASH tomorrow! Went to this minimart at Bukit Batok to pick up 4 cartons of Carlsberg, 2 of Coke and 1 of China Apple before heading to Sheng Siong to get the rest of the stuff. Edwin was like being super hyperactive and taking random things to play with or giving weird suggestions for non-BBQ related items to be used in the BBQ. -_-

Stephen Chow session at Cherry Prince's house... And now I'm gonna post up the photos on my shop while eating snowskin mooncakes (after gym WTH I know lol). Wee~!

No comments: