Friday, September 5, 2008

First blog entry

Well.. starting a blog in the year 2008. Seems like I'm really not up to date with current trends and stuff. Actually since young I've always had the feeling to create a diary or blog, but always was lazy. But when I do random things then those storybook-type of sentences would pop into my head to write down... Unfortunately I never did. However, recently I have had TOO MANY THINGS to talk about. Plus I am always awake at night till daylight. Which is why the name of this blog is Nocturne. I quote from Wikipedia- "A nocturne (from the French for "nocturnal") is usually a musical composition that is inspired by, or evocative of, the night." I could say that fits me well. I am an emotional and musical person and this just fits me. I don't know how else to describe it.

The last time I ever blogged was in Sec 3. That was like ... 2004? Okay I feel old. I gave up after just a few tries. Cos life was boring then! I guess now I'm more opinionated (not to say evil) so I have more to talk about. I am actually really noisy around people I'm comfortable with. So yay. Here goes my first entry. Tada!

No comments: