Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sudoku

My apologies for lack of updates. I'm stuck on this game of Sudoku in my handphone and it's driving me nuts. I'm almost sure there's something wrong with it because I've completed the highest level in one try and pretty fast but this medium level #6 is driving me up the wall. I even attempted it 3 times on paper and it still cannot be solved! I am super bu fu qi. Gonna try it again later.

I'm blogging now cos the Cherry Prince is playing his damn soccer game again and I'm bored. Earlier on I was accompanying him at his uncle's house where he was helping with taking orders... It's the first time in my life I played games on my phone until my eyes felt like they were going to bleed. What a great use of my day. Sigh~

BTW if anyone wants to attempt the Sudoku I can't solve just post on the tagboard with your e-mail or something. I'll send it to you. Grr stupid #6.

No comments: