Sunday, September 14, 2008

I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!

Because only then I get to spend the whole day with my Cherry Prince. =( Work starts tomorrow... EEW. T_T

Oh well. Here's how my Saturday went!

Accompanied Cherry Prince to Le Meridian Hotel for some seminar where I yawned for 3 hours until I cried... Fortunately he brought me shopping later so I was revitalised! O_O

To cut a long story short here's what I bought:

2 Mango tops
1 Valerie skirt
A pair of Guess shoes!

Total spendage: $160 T_T

After all, the only thing I remember from the seminar is "When you don't WANT it, GET it, so when you NEED it, you HAVE it!"... So I applied it during shopping time la! (To the exasperation of Cherry Prince.) Hehe.

I'm most excited about my shoes! Photos photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Without flash

Photobucket

With flash

Photobucket

I like the dangling silver at the ankle strap!

Wee~ Actually I saw this on Monday when I went shopping with Jing Han but I was on a quest for other items plus on a tight budget (set by Cherry Prince, but overspent it by 100% =x) so I didn't get it... So I dragged him to see it and he agreed that it's pretty enough for the price so I GOT IT! YAY! =D

After that was a Stephen Chow movie again at his house then DotA again at my house with major pwnage by Cherry Prince, Goldfish and me! YAYYY. REVENGE IS SWEET INDEED. Bully my scorpion some more la I spike your ass until you damn pain I tell you. Hehehe.

Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention, I very hardworking-ly went for a midnight jog with Cherry Prince... But he sabo me and bring me damn far la! From our house to this park next to KJE and back. It's not extremely far but I wasn't feeling that well SO I'M DAMN TIRED LA. X_X

Today today! 14 September 2008

For some reason Pigpig forgot to tell Cherry Prince that his sister's wedding 'dinner' was a lunch instead of a dinner and told him at 7.30am THIS MORNING so I had to forgo my niece Jeanelle's first birthday celebration and instead rush off to the wedding lunch at Park Royal Hotel.

Because Princess Prawn is a pig disguised as a prawn and woke up at 10am when she's supposed to leave the house at 12pm initially, I ended up rushing everything and left at 11am to reach Park Royal by 12pm but we were a little late anyway. (Taking the MRT is a pain in the ass feet when you're in 3-4 inch heels I swear.)

The lunch was pretty average.. Not very great food but we had fun because Cherry Prince was making Pigpig's eldest brother drunk from Tiger Beer. Super sabotage man. I joined in with the beer as well! *proud* I used to hate beer so much... But love conquers all! Hehe. But it wasn't a nice scene later when Pigpig's brother puked at Bugis Street... Because he gulped down a couple of glasses of red wine when he was drinking at other tables. Oh well... Lesson to be taken guys, don't mix red wine when you drink like 5-6 glasses of beer (especially Tiger) or you'll embarrass yourself later! O_O

Photos will be updated when I receive them! Because my phone is stuffed full I didn't manage to take any photos today. Gonna buy a new SD card for it tomorrow! =D

Oh yeah, we Stephen Chow-ed AGAIN at Cherry Prince's house. And his mum says I need to get insurance for my shoes. -________-

No comments: