Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been a tiring week

Let's start with Monday.

Went to school with Cherry Prince, which is why I was KINDA late.

Business Law tutorial, where we watched this:



"Breakfast" of fish soup which I took less than 10% of, cuz I was in a pissy mood from last friday.


Raymond was late for an hour when meeting me for gym cuz he was being bullied by his tigeress to post parcels for her. Hmmph.

I went alone to jog my usual 1KM for warm-up before he joined me. But we didn't get much work done in the gym because he has IPPT the next day and I was plain tired. Eh, wake up at 6+AM leh! T_T

I didn't get much work done also because I left early to shower... So that I can make up a little before going for the rest of the lessons. I admit I am ai mei! It's terrible to catch a glance of yourself looking like crap, then you go around feeling like crap for the rest of the day. *shudders*

Anyway I love the gym's full length mirror! But the lighting in there sucks for make-up cuz it's soft light. BTW, the gym toilet is going to be for staff only leh! HOW UNFAIR! Zzz.

The rest of the day was dreadful, freezing in LT8 after my shower and trying not to fall asleep in Business Law and Financial Markets.

MA2 tutorial was scary... SPSS = Statistics = Something I don't know anything about cuz I ponteng-ed the entire year of Statistics class in Year 1. Die. -_-

No comments: