Sunday, October 12, 2008

Out with the English Royal Family...

...Yesterday.

They picked me up at 1.30PM and we headed to Tampines for a Hari Raya visit.

The people we visited are so damn rich! Landed property with a giant hall, vast garden, outdoor living room, gigantic plasma television in the bedroom, imported italian mahogany furniture with marble, giant silk carpets and much much more. Not to mention that their only son has a Mac with a giant screen, PS3 with game drum set, keyboard and electric guitar. And double bed. -___-

We rotted there until 5PM or later before we managed to have 'lunch' cuz so many people were visiting them and they wanted to eat with us so they had to entertain their other guests first while we waited in the outdoor living room and they took turns to sit and chat with us. Popular leh!

After 'lunch' was shopping at Bugis OG. We had to find accessories for my aunt cuz my cousin is getting married next Saturday! We spent like two hours there cuz my godmother was fussing over almost all the items at the Paris Bijoux counter. -_- Ended up getting a Swarovski necklace and earring set for my aunt and a pearl and Swarovski necklace and earring set for my granny as well as a pair of pearl earrings for my godmother.

Total spendage : SGD 279 (50% sale!)

Freebies: Paris Bijoux Watch (which I took cuz I need one for exams and it's really nice anyway) and OG pearls (the one you get from inside the oyster... My godmother took them to put on jewellery or something and asked me to get more).

They also got a formal skirt for me! Whee. Stupid formal wear for school presentations... I always have to wear some giant oversized pants cuz nowhere in Singapore I can find my size. But the skirt can be altered! Yay.

Total spendage: SGD 32.90

Went for dinner at Mirama Hotel Ikoi Japanese Restaurant. Japanese buffet yay! You know I'm a pig and I can eat the restaurant broke! Hehehe.

Photobucket

Mixed sashimi set! We had two of these sets!

Photobucket

Salmon sashimi! I had three of these myself.
Yes I'm a PIG OKAY.

No more photos cuz I was too busy eating~ But here's what else we had:

Salmon sashimi appetiser (3 slices each)
Mixed tempura set (2 sets)
Prawn tempura set (for me)
Fresh tomato with japanese mayonnaise (-_-? I ate half anyway)
Shishamo
Chawanmushi
Somethingy tofu (I don't eat tofu...)
Somethingy nabe (I'm not swearing, it's the paper steamboat thing)

And I don't remember the rest cuz I was busy stuffing my little face with the above mentioned items like a pig.

My godparents just came back from Hokkaido! Unfortunately they were only given an hour's shopping time so they couldn't get clothes for me but my godfather really really wanted to buy something back for me so when their flight was interrupted during transit they combed the airport... And found...

Shiseido Zen pressed powder
Shiseido eyelash curler
Eyelash curlkeeper spray
Fake eyelashes

OMG. On that day itself I was considering perming my lashes cuz I can't find a curler that fits my eye and my godmother got all the items I need! The eyelash curler FITS. HAPPY!!!!

My godmother also carried a lovely pink bag yesterday. I mentioned that I needed a bag like that for school... So she went home with a paper bag and I got my lovely pink bag. T_T Touched... (And I'm so spoilt...)

I ALMOST got these items I wanted yesterday but there was no time (DAMNIT!):
Guess bag
Diamond ring
Cybershot camera

Geez. I have so damn many things I want but not nearly enough cash! I need the ka-chings. Will it drop from the sky again? $_$

No comments: