Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay for public holidays!

Because that means I get to spend all day with my Cherry Prince! Wee.

Updates for yesterday!

Was a little too upset and blogged but didn't post it so scratch that and let's talk about other things...

Like the heavens wanting me to GET FAT! It's a conspiracy! I woke up early at 12PM so that I could go to gym but it was raining dragons and dinosaurs and even an umbrella wouldn't help keep the rain off me so I told Wei Chong I'd give gym a miss. Then I went to shower and when I was done the sky was all bright and shining. WTF!

Obviously since I had my shower I was damn lazy to go to gym already la. My friend Gary also jio-ed me to Plaza Singapura at 2PM but he just wanted to pick up something from there and then had no other plans from then on. Which means shopping after that, obviously, right? Gary is one big sabotage king when we go shopping cuz he'll keep encouraging me to buy and I will spend a damn lot. So that's another no no.

I was planning to slack around at home until Cherry Prince was done with work then head to BBDC to top up my account and book my Stage 5 lesson but it so happened that Kai Long called and asked me to accompany him to apply for his PDL. Since I have to go there anyway I decided to go along with him and save my time with Cherry Prince. =)

Urgh. When we got there the queue for PDL was at 66 and our number was 104. We waited like 45mins or more la. Sian. And I met an old friend there too! He was like right after us. The two of them make me feel like a shrimp la! Kai Long is 1.8+m and Derrick is like 1.9+m! Zzz.

Headed to West Mall to have lunch because Alif was closed and I couldn't have my prata. We had Subway again! Like exact order as the day we went to the musuem. -_- I always hear him ordering 'honey mustard' wrongly as 'horny bastard' la! How sick am I? =X

After that I went to buy the earring that I lost which is the "C" of the "C <3 J" on my left ear. Hmph. How can my life be complete without my Cherry Prince?!! Loves. =) Kai Long also wanted to get a new ear stud but earrings are $5 for 3 pairs at Watts In so I got the same one as him cuz one of my ear studs broke. T_T

Went to trim my fringe after that, then waited at the kopitiam for Cherry Prince and Wei Rong to have dinner. Kai Long was on a diet as usual but I was a pig and shared a spring chicken and BBQ-ed chicken wings with Cherry Prince as well as some Carlsberg and TWO cans of green tea. Wonder when I'm gonna have a beer belly! Or become really fat for that matter. T_T

After that ....... is something not nice to be talked about here.

Fast forward to DotA time!!!

Actually nothing much to say cuz I was in a terrible mood. First round lose like shit but I was tops, second round win but I did terribly compared to Goldfish and Cherry Prince.

Cherry Prince stayed over cuz we were going to go to the wet market in the morning to get food for the steamboat (to make up for the failed steamboat on his birthday).

We woke up at 6AM (!!!!!!!! YES I DID OKAY, cuz I couldn't even sleep cuz I was still in a fucked up mood), went to his house to meet his mum and take a small revenge for the previous night, then headed to Yew Tee foodcourt for breakfast. I was a slowpoke cuz I don't have an appetite in the morning so they went to buy the food while I finished up. Wet markets are stinky anyway, I'd probably puke out all my breakfast if I went with them. =/

Went back to his house, watched Underworld (I didn't manage to catch it when it was out cuz I was underage -_-), then slept until it was time for steamboat... 6PM? It was a bad sleep anyway because it was damn interrupted. The usual, and Cherry Prince's phone KEPT RINGING.

You know how phones have those different modes for different places like home, office, meeting, car, etc? I SWEAR phones need to have a new mode called "I'm sleeping, now shut the FUCK up" and they only ring after the same caller calls 3 times consecutively (for emergencies, see). Or 5. Or 10. Just STFU when I'm sleeping damnit.

Back to story. The steamboat didn't help much to improve my mood, seriously. *mumbles rest of story incoherently* Stephen Chow-ed on PPS after that and now we're back at my house.

Cherry Prince created a gay team on his soccer game. Everyone is in pink jerseys and shorts and even socks! Guess what's the team name?! Jerina FC. I tell you, my team has damn fucking good gay power. The ending score was like 9-1. Bleahs. End of rant.

No comments: