Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prawn feast again!

Woke up at 12PM to meet Cherry Prince after his soccer game at school to eat with him and his friends at the 302 24-hour kopitiam. Hmm. Some asshole hit his left leg during the game... Wish I was there to see who it was so I can... *mumbles various torture methods* AHEM. Yes I'm protective. Hehe. =)

Went to Sheng Siong to buy live prawns again! 1kg for Cherry Prince and me~ Wish I didn't watch how the guy handles them though... MY FAMILY LEH T_____T

Anyway. Photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first batch of prawns steamed with rice wine. Yummy!

Photobucket

Second batch steamed in Carlsberg (again). Nice!
There were more but we were pigging out happily and forgot to take photos first.

Third batch was cooked in rice wine and hua tiao jiu. Totally no photos cuz it's so delicious! And I was lazy cuz I wanted to eat (I'm a total pig la okay).

Photobucket

The prawn disaster caused by me halfway through the meal.

Photobucket

Cherry Prince's prawn disaster.

There were much more but we were too busy eating and cooking (okay okay, I admit he did all the cooking)! I'm getting better at shelling prawns! =)

Today is the offical piggy day cuz all we did was eat and sleep. I'm so lethargic! I slept so much and I'm still tired man. Oh well. Gonna take a rest now!

No comments: