Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long weekend post- Sunday

Hmm. Cherry Prince and I spent most of Sunday slacking...

The boys had their usual Sunday soccer, and because the day before I didn't manage to have my swim I went along with them!

OMG THE BIRD DIED SO TRAGICALLY AT THE STAIRS. I'm so emo now. Let's have a minute of silence for it...........










Back to business.

Princess Prawn had to wake up at 9AM then rotted in SP while they played soccer from about 10AM to 1.30PM... Then it was time to 'swim'!

Okay I know I'm a prawn but I can't swim for nuts. I haven't been into a swimming pool for about 5 years already! And Cherry Prince doesn't know that I will panic if my back faces bottom and I will breathe in water and probably die so when he went underwater to try to tip me over, I...

Screamed until all the canoe-polo dudes stopped their activity to look at me;
Yelled at him not to do it cuz I don't wanna die so early;
Realised that he can't hear my shrieking cuz he's underwater;
GRABBED HIM BY THE HAIR AND DRAGGED HIM OUT OF THE WATER to tell him what he didn't know and couldn't hear.

OMG I'm so violent I know, but I couldn't think of anything else at that moment! T_T

Sorry Cherry Prince. But just to let you know, even if you become a *PCT I'll still love you! Hehehe.

*Should be able to figure out what this means la hor! =P


Went to meet Wei Rong and JB for seafood and beer at Jurong West kopitiam!

No photos again cuz I was hungry and attacked all the food as soon as they arrived.

We had the usual:

Cockles
Stingray
La-la
Prawns
Tsuk-tsuk? (I have no idea what on earth it is, it's a shellfish you're supposed to suck out of its shell but I can never do it! Cherry Prince got them all out for me... Hehehe.)

As for drinks, we shared 12 bottles of Carlsberg Gold between us... Which is supposed to be 3 bottles per person but JB was trying to drown Wei Rong in the stuff for laughing at him sleeping through most of Cherry Prince's birthday BBQ due to being drunk hence Wei Rong drank more than the rest of us.

3 bottle caps for a 999 solid gold lighter! (Yeah right.) So we got one lighter each, which JB used conveniently as his excuse to order more and more beer. -_-

Went home by taxi with Cherry Prince and fell asleep almost the moment my head hit the pillow. Come on lor, that's the most beer I ever had at one sitting in my entire life! My tummy felt like a bloated.... bloat. No other word for it. I swear I'm getting a beer belly from all the drinking. =(

No comments: