Sunday, October 19, 2008

My cousin's wedding!

My cousin got married yesterday!

Left Singapore with the Chinese Imperial Family at 2.30PM and dropped by the English Royal house to make up and change.

Photos!

Photobucket

Jeanelle making a cute face when she knew I was gonna take a photo.

Photobucket

Me camwhoring while waiting for the others to get ready!

Photobucket

My granny and me!

Photobucket

The Crown Prince and me!

Dinner time!

It was a super big family gathering cuz even my uncle from Ipoh came over for the dinner! Woot woot!

I sat with the Crown Prince and throughout the whole dinner we were making evil comments and talking rubbish even though he was pretty busy taking care of Jeanelle. I miss the feeling of someone understanding what I'm thinking without me having to say it! Urgh I miss my brothers!

No photos of food cuz I was too busy~ Hehe!

But look at this! Interesting event to have a at wedding right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Managed to guess what event this is?

.... It's a bunch of rowdy kids taking down the stage by stomping, jumping, screaming, tearing down the decoration and throwing balloons at people. And I was sitting next to the stage. I SO FUCKING WANNA KILL THEM WITH A SHOTGUN.

And guess what their parents are doing? Look at the photos again! They are NOT STOPPING their children from making a fucking mess at the wedding. THEY ARE JUST THERE TO MAKE SURE THEIR KIDS DON'T GET HURT. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!!

And check out the photographer taking photos of the kids playing. OI, PEOPLE PAY YOU FUCKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING, NOT OF KIDS MESSING UP THE STAGE WTF!

-_____- Fucking hell.

Rant over, on to happier things again.

Photobucket

Jeanelle was so tired that she just slept there while everyone prepared for a long trip back to Singapore.

Well I'm going to DotA now. Ciao~!

No comments: