Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun day out

Met up with Gary and Wei Chiang yesterday. They're friends I made from a game called Shattered Galaxy from the regiment Sadistic-X...

I woke up early cuz Gary called me at 11AM. Urgh. Had to drag my lazy ass off the bed cuz we're going for lunch. He drove over to pick me up at 1PM then we headed to Lot One for lunch. (Driving to Lot One from my house is like an occurance that happens every five years man. It's like just across the street. 2 minutes' walk?)

We tried that Hong Kong restaurant place in the basement but there was so little variety so we ended up at Kaari Family House. The Fragrant Curry is not bad but the meat all sucks... And two bucks for a small cup of drink there is like daylight robbery. Mine wasn't too bad cuz I ordered Honey Citrus and they did put quite a lot of the citrus which I enjoyed chewing but Gary's was like ice blended milo?! 'Nuff said.

Met Chiang at McD then left for bukit timah cuz he wanted to play pool. We played at that IRC lanshop in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre which was filled with smelly secondary/JC school boys. Walao. Does everyone have P.E. on the same day or what?!

Anyway- first round was Gary VS Wei Chiang (cuz I never played much pool and really suck at it... It's either I'm off-form or super tyco -_-) and Gary won so I went for round two with him (something seems really wrong about me playing against the winner...) and lost by 2 balls then Chiang took over Gary (like huh?) and I GOT POKED IN THE ASS WITH THE CUE BY SOME IDIOT AND LOST MY TEMPER SO I got lazy to aim and kept missing then the idiots at the other table kept standing and blocking my way and I GOT DAMN SICK OF SAYING "EXCUSE ME" so I lost my temper again. And lost the game by 3 balls. -_-

Those dudes seriously need a reverse gear sensor or something. Does it kill to check if anyone's behind you or to move your lazy fat ass to the other side of the table so you don't block people?!! Dumbfucks.

Back to topic. Round four was Gary VS Wei Chiang again and we started being gay by then so... Here's the evidence!

Photobucket

Gary smacking Chiang's ass with the cue.

Photobucket

Chiang preparing to take his revenge on Gary's ass.

Photobucket

Gary's ass very pain so his face very dulan.

Photobucket

Chiang managed to take revenge so he's very happy.

=X Hehe! Sorry for blurry pics cuz my phone cam is REALLY REALLY SLOW. T_T

Fifth round was... Me VS Gary which was losing initially then turned into WC VS Gary which then became a win.... Okay I admit I suck at pool. I gave up halfway cuz I was kinda tired plus the ball was like right in the middle of the table and I have no idea where the fuck to aim so Chiang took over for me. =)

Well.. If anyone was bored enough to read my last two entries you can tell that I've been in a bad mood. Gary and Chiang commented that I'm even more 'fierce' now than the last time they met me cuz I was swearing like a machine gun or something. I used vulgarities like punctuation. Especially on those damn kids at the two pool tables beside ours. Sigh~ Gotta change that... But it feels good to be able to swear freely. I love how they respect me as a girl but treat me like a guy sometimes and don't judge me for being so crude.

We all got tired of pool at about 4PM so we wandered around Bukit Timah trying to find a good place to rot and talk cock but couldn't so we headed back to Lot One.... And still couldn't find a good place so we ended up having dinner at McD where my Cherry Prince came to meet me. BTW, I hate diet coke! Bleurgh sums it up pretty much. I got thirsty after fries so I had a sip of Gary's drink (which I assumed was Coke) and in the few seconds between drinking and swallowing he told me it was Diet Coke. I was frantically looking for a place to spit it out but it tasted too bad so I swallowed it then tried to find a place to throw up. -_-

Anyway, after a quick dinner at Cherry Prince's house we headed to CCK stadium to watch S-league. SAF VS Woodlands! O_O

I never watched S-league before... *decides not to mention reasons* but watching with Cherry Prince makes everything better! I was rooting for SAF all the way.... Because I bet on SAF winning la! =X

Photobucket

Woodlands RAMS!

Photobucket

SAF WARRIORS!

Photobucket

Cherry Prince and half of Prawn Princess!
(I look better like that)

Wee~ There was this weird uncle praying on his tickets and he bought like I don't know how many party poppers there. He let off at least 4 and I don't know who he was supporting because every goal, whether by Woodlands or SAF, he also will set off one. -_- Boliao. I was swearing a bit here and there then looked guiltily at Cherry Prince but he told me "watching S-league is for people to swear one" so I didn't hold back after that...... and got a O_o look from him. He told me afterwards that my swearing is as natural as water flows... And I have to agree. Lol.

Final score was 2-1 with SAF winning. Yay, money money money cuz Cherry Prince and I bet on a somethingy that I don't remember but means first half draw, second half SAF win and 3 goals total..... But when we checked the ticket afterwards we realised that he filled up the form wrongly and bought a 5 goals total. -_- DAMN. But at least we got back our 'investment' on the first ticket. Zzz.

I was hungry! We caught the bus back home and went to buy chicken wings for the hungry pig which is me. Heh. Watched Scary Movie 4 while eating then Cherry Prince went home to sleep.

And I got awoken today at 2PM by my neighbour's renovation (again). Booo. =( Going for my Stage 5 driving later at BBDC. Haven't driven for agesssss. Hope I don't do anything stupid later lol.

No comments: