Monday, October 13, 2008

First day of school

In AY 2008, Year 2 Semester 2.

I'm blogging so damn early cuz I have a three hour break from 10AM-1PM.

I woke up at the unearthly hour of 6AM cuz I have a 8AM lesson- Business Law tutorial. It's a boring subject but somewhat refreshing from the usual modules we have. And the teacher tried his best to make it as un-boring as possible but I think I still drove my hardworking classmate nuts with my chatter cuz... I was yawning until I cried and had flu. -_-

I kpo-ed last semester while Cherry Prince studied his Law and Ethics modules which made me one big smart ass in class today cuz I tend to answer questions when I'm too bored. Well... More participation points I hope, just for looking retarded. =(

The teacher is NICE. I asked for exemption from bringing my laptop cuz it's not configured and he agreed! YAYNESS. =D

That reminds me. I want to complain about the MRT! I'm going to complain here at least 2-3 times a week cuz I have 8AM and 9AM lessons. T_T

I ALMOST BROKE MY THUMB ON THE TRAIN TODAY OKAY! I was squashed in the middle holding the pole when suddenly at Bukit Gombak or Bukit Batok, MORE PEOPLE FORCED THEIR WAY IN. We were already packed like sardines and touching each other, THE TRAIN WAS FULL, MIND YOU, and they just crammed in like there's no tomorrow. Forcing the guy next to me to lean his full weight PLUS I don't know how many other peoples' onto my arm. I was stuck at this angle where I can't free my hand until my thumb gave way. FUCKNESS....

And what's with those pokey paper bags people like to bring on the train? This lady brought in a few and they were poking my legs like nobody's business. I was unusually calm and managed to ignore it. I swear if it were before I knew Cherry Prince I'd make sure her bag has no pokey bits left. (Meaning I SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKING MOTHER OF POKEINESS!!! Meaning the paper bag.) Bah.

I think we need more poles in the MRT too. I counted at least 10 hands stacked on the pole I was holding. And when I lifted my head I banged right into this guy's underarm or something. GROSS LA!
-______-

Okay, end of MRT rant.

I met my ex-classmate Edmund to get notes. He's a super Mr. Nice and he practically donated them to me. Don't even need to photocopy! I'm touched! *sniff sniff* Hehe.

Oh yeah, and I met my long lost 'brother' Raymond when I entered the train as he exited. He gave me a super O_O face. Cute la.

Well now I'm home and eating noodles lovingly cooked by the Empress. Whee.

No comments: