Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time flies doesn't it

It's back to school today. *mopey face*

Time just flies whenever I'm spending it with Cherry Prince. Booo.

Had the usual 10AM-3PM classes today but it was better than usual!

I managed to get a seat on the MRT... And met my SPTKDC friend Shan Jun.
Chatted all the way to Dover after which I bumped into Man Man the MAN (my classmate hehehe) in the lift. Then I boing-ed happily to my Fundamentals of Finance tutorial right into my group- a bunch of cute girls in my class. LOVESSSSS!

I thought Chariot wasn't in school today so I spent UCCD lecture with the girls discussing going to Zouk with Jasmine (the class rep) this Friday for the Halloween Party.

Spent lunch with the girls as well where Kai Ting (assistant class rep) so lovingly carried the tray for me like an older sister while I was ever so helpful with her wallet. @_@ (I suck at carrying trays, like, if you want to drink your soup you carry the tray! =X)

Idiot Jason ponteng-ed school today and went to the beach so I stuck to the girls in FF lecture. Lian Bei loves me as well cuz ... She just does! She accompanies me almost everywhere and shares food and drinks with me in lectures cuz I'm such a lazy ass to go get my own. LOVESSSSS.

I keep bumping into Wang Qin (ZML's GF), Jiao Xuan (Hebe clone), Shernel and OMG I FORGOT HER NAME I'M SO SORRY BUT I NEVER TALKED MUCH TO HER. =X They're my Year 1 classmates! I met them at least 3-4 times today and took the train to Bukit Gombak with Wang Qin and Jiao Xuan. =)

Driving lesson! Revision for TP tomorrow. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I kept asking my so-poor-thing-cuz-he-always-kena-me-whether-or-not-he-wants-to instructor this: AM I GONNA PASS AM I GONNA PASS HOW'S MY DRIVING OMGOMG I'M SCARED HOWHOWHOW OI THAT IDIOT WANNA BANG ME AR ($#%^&*(*&^%$#$%^ WILL I PASS WILL I PASS.

OMG why do I sound like a gnome/kender (Dragonlance) type today. I'm like super high and super hyper and super keesiao. Must be nerves about tomorrow. I'm crazy like that. =)

YESYESYES I went to buy chicken wings from the Gombak kopitiam and went to Cherry Prince's house to wait for him like the good little fan-prawn I am. It was only less than 24 hours since I last saw him but I missed him SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH that when he walked in through the door I just dashed over and almost rugby-tackled him while squeezing the life out of him... And then he told me his mum was looking at me BUT I DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA HUG MY CHERRY PRINCE. RAWRS.

Okay I'm so high I need to go relax and sleep. Hope I don't freak out tomorrow. X_X

No comments: