Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dead... Tired...

My timetable is killing me. 9AM-5PM today.

I WANT TO COMPLAIN! WHY SP TEACHERS WITH THE SAME SURNAME AS ME ARE ALL (*&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#$&&^ ONE?!!!!!!!

I was considering skipping the morning MA2 tutorial cuz I was damn tired and there's a two hour break after that. BUT I stupidly decided to be hardworking and dragged my zombie-like self to school anyway. I woke up late and only left my house at 8.30AM.

Reached Dover MRT at 9.10AM and freaking rushed to class while I was in heels cuz I didn't want to be late. WALAO, MRT to T2247 is like one km uphill can?!!

And then guess what? The (*&^%^&*&^%$#%&*&%$#$%^ teacher came in at 9.30, briefed us about the individual project for 15 minutes, AND LEFT. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? Can't he just tell us in the lecture?! YOU MAKE PEOPLE COME TO SCHOOL SO EARLY FOR FUCK?! CCB. I was fucking pissed off man. Some more come in late without apologies. I jitao point middle finger at him today la.

Went to the library to do the MA2 project but ended up rotting and attempting to fix the library computer cuz I didn't dare to use my thumbdrive on it. I think it has a virus or something. -_-

UCCD tutorial was weird. He went through lecture slides (like huh? repeating something I totally don't want to hear twice?) then we played a card game called... Banghra or something. It's for us to understand cultural differences, acceptance and adaptation along with handling language differences (hence we weren't allowed to talk after memorising the rules of the home table).

MA2 lecture was fun as usual with cute Mr Ambrose taking it. However some people at the back of the lecture hall caused us to have to sit with alternate seats between us.......

TA1 lecture was (*&^%$%^&*&^%%^&*(. He spent the first hour explaining about price action. Okay fine. Then there was a break and we came back to listen to him explain about.... The Wall Street crash? Duh? That's not covered in his module can? And we were 'forced' to understand it in Financial Markets already. Repeat situation from UCCD. -_-

Then he went on to tell us something about pests in the house and how he killed something in a plastic bag...... I was too frustrated to listen so I don't know what the fuck it was that died in a plastic bag by the hands of my lecturer. He spent twenty minutes wasting our time teling us things that has nothing to do with TA. -_-

I was still half-asleep and listening to the lecture when I heard a gasp from my friend that has absolutely no link with the lecture. What's so scary about a downtrend in the past right? So I looked up. WALAO, there was this fucking huge spider on the wall behind the lecturer! Everyone was making a lot of noise cuz the spider is that fucking big! It's like bigger than my hand la! (Although admittedly I have a small hand... BUT STILL!)

I dashed off as soon as the lecture ended at 4.50PM cuz I had an appointment at Suntec at 5PM! I thought class ended at 4PM today when I made the booking last night. Dumby me. Oh well. I sped my way to the MRT and reached City Hall MRT at 5.15PM... And managed to get there at 5.25PM! TURBO with heels okay! Dunch pray pray~ Lol.

OMG. Total sia suay-ness. I went for a pedicure at Hollywood Nails and IT'S SO TICKLISH!!!!!!! I was squirming, rolling around and giggling like an idiot. I guess I looked very funny cuz one of the girls came out just to watch. -.- My feet are squeaky clean and very smooth now! Cherry Prince was trying to drag me to his dad's room in his house just now and I actually skiied behind him for a bit! O_O

The girls discovered I have really small feet.... Their hands are almost the same size as my feet! *faints*

Met up with Cherry Prince after he knocked off and went to buy SHOES! Le Coq Sportif was having a MAJOR sale. Prices were slashed from almost $140 to just $9.90! Wee. Cherry Prince bought a pair for me but I couldn't get the one I wanted cuz there wasn't my size! Hmph. The sales people are really rude by the way. Assholes.

Woot. Went to have curry chicken at Killiney's with Cherry Prince. It was gooooood! We also bought chocolate for the Empress since she likes it so much! =D

Tireddd. So we took the MRT to Marina Bay and back to CCK, headed to his house for dinner and am back!

Cherry Prince just told me I'm ugly. I shall go emo now. =(

No comments: