Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stupid people...

MAII tutorial was cancelled today so I only had class from 12-5PM. Shiok only. I spent almost the whole day in school with girls (for once)!

UCCD tutorial was crap cuz we had to form groups of six. The guys had their group already in six. The girls had five and quickly 'chopped' another one. My group... had seven people and nobody wanted to leave SO we spent about twenty minutes deciding how to settle this problem. -_- Lame right?

TA1 lecture was two hours. And the teacher is super duper uber naggy. He's going to be lecturing and tutoring us for the next one year. T_T

Went to City Hall to meet Cherry Prince after school, because:

1) I wanted to see Cherry Prince and surprise him
(but he called before I reached and I don't lie to Cherry Prince so I didn't manage to surprise him- WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CALL ME WHEN I'M TRYING TO SURPRISE YOU?!!!!);
2) I wanted to do some shopping for him;
3) It was raining and I couldn't go home anyway.

So I went to City Hall myself, got lost, sidetracked into several shops that don't contain anything for Cherry Prince, DID MANAGE to find what I wanted to get for him, as well as meet weird people.

First person:

Bodyshop salesgirl who seemed pretty lost when I asked her about items in the shop but liked my bag and asked me where I bought it.

Second person (and actually the third and fourth as well):

Random guys who looked at me, did a double-take, then a triple-take, then furtively followed me. WTF?

Fifth person:

More pro than the last three. Looked at me, double-takeD, triple-takeD, furtively followed me AND then came up with the best pick-up line ever known to humankind:
(Those in single inverted commas are what I and what I assume Weird Guy was thinking and those in double inverted commas are what the actual conversation was.)

"Hi Miss, I saw you just now and I would like to get to know you... Can I be your friend? Just a friend, nothing more."

'...Weirdo.'
"No thanks, it's okay."

'Okay, let's try to convince her...'
"Just a friend also cannot? How come you are alone? You look sad. I can be your friend!"

'WTF I AM NOT SAD JUST TIRED! And why so PERSISTENT?! -_-'
"No lah, it's really okay."

'Maybe she likes brainy guys?'
"Come on... I just came back from Australia, I'm studying there, just holidaying for a month in Singapore now. I just want to make friends!"

'Summer break is for three months from November/December till February, dumbass...'
"... It's FINE, THANKS."

'Let's try something else... Travelling?'
"Are you free this Sunday? Want to go JB with me? I have a car, I can drive you in..."

'........ I CAN GO IN MYSELF, WTF!'
"Not free."

'This one must be a gold digger la! Heh heh, I know JUST what to say.'
"What about other days? Now the price of cars dropping, got this car I want to buy, it's only 700k! Want to go with me to see anot?"

'SMLJ LA! FAN BU FAN?!!!!'
"No thanks."

'Keep trying! Girls are ALL materialistic!'
"You know what car anot? I want to buy Lamborghini leh! Go with me to choose la, then when I'm not in Singapore you can drive my car. Most of the time I'm in Australia ma!"

'...... I CAN BUY MY OWN FUCKING CAR, THANKS.'
"Look, I'm going to meet my BOYFRIEND now, okay? Bye."

-_________________-

He's so damn persistent! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.


Went to meet Cherry Prince after this *censored* finally gave up. And he thoroughly discouraged me from buying: Mango jacket and jumper, shoes and other stuff I can't remember. I WANT MY MANGO STUFF DAMNIT! T______T

I managed to get my dessert and his sunblock by pretending to be angry with him though! He didn't even know I was buying the sunblock for him! Hehehe. No more sunburn after Sunday soccer, babycakes! =D

Dessert!!!!

Photobucket

European Caramel Custard

Photobucket

Banana Creme Brulee

Both weren't up to expectations though. Maybe I'm too spoilt when it comes to food!

Time for bed. Good night! =D

No comments: