Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whee.

Sums up my mood since Sunday. Because Cherry Prince is taking a one week break before his internship! WHEE.

Here's a summary of the time that passed so fast I didn't even manage to think about blogging!

Monday (yesterday)

We were planning to go to Sentosa and left Cherry Prince's house at 1PM cuz we wanted to spend the evening at the beach. Unfortunately, by the time we reached Harbourfront the dark clouds were already gathering.

Also, the great directional idiot, who is yours truly, at first mistook the cable cars heading to Fort Canning (where all the dark clouds were at) as those heading to Sentosa (where it was bright and shining) and we got hopeful when we realised my mistake. So after buying tidbits and water from the Harbourfront Centre Cold Storage (as though we don't have them at home), we went out to check the weather again and IT STARTED DRIZZLING. WTF.

We took 188 home then rented Step Up 2 (whee, lots of flipping) and Fatal Move (whee, lots of killing) and spent the rest of the rainy day watching them.

DotA time was... weird. I used Spiritbreaker for the first time, Cherry Prince used Oblivion (one damn short-lived little thing) and we were sort of losing at first. Then the AI disappeared for long periods of time, appearing at the top lane from time to time (and we were playing no-top). So we were free to farm and ended up winning la. This kind of win also buay song lor...

Tuesday

Cherry Prince stayed over. Whee. STUPID GEMS APPOINTMENT!! I had to wake up at 9AM just to choose my GEMS. Even better, the last time I went to the GEMS website to check timeslots I didn't realise that there were separate timeslots for Year 1 and Year 2 & 3 cuz the page didn't load properly. So when I picked my first option for GEMS this morning I realised I couldn't get the timeslot I needed. Wasted 1 minute. Which caused me to be unable to sign up for my second option cuz it was already full (KIASU PEOPLE!!!!!). Ended up getting into my third option. -_-

We were supposed to go to Bugis today but it RAINED AGAIN so we got lazy and slacked around at home watching WALL E. CUTE LA!! Hehehe.

Went to meet JB and ZML for seafood dinner at Jurong West! No photos at all cuz we were hungry and pigged out the moment the food arrived. Cherry Prince and I had some huge coconuts though.

Photobucket

It's as big as my head! One for each of us okay!

Photobucket

The cup next to it is the usual huge mug you get for your sugarcane juice lor!

We were damn bloated after that cuz of the coconuts and the amount of food!

We had (between 3-4 people, cuz ZML came late):

About 600g-1kg of cockles (SEE HUM!!!!!)
6 crayfish
A plate of la-la (no idea what it's called in english)
A plate of kangkong
11 chicken wings
3 plates of rice
4 bottles of Carlsberg

WALAO. Cherry Prince and me were like 3 months pregnant after all that food and drink la!

We went to the nearby lanshop to play one round of DotA to work off all that food. ZML and JB so see me no up lor! They told me not to go home crying if they keep killing me! -_____-

DotA TIME!!

We used the most evil combination- Cherry Prince using Earthshaker and me using Sand King. HAHAHAHA. I spike your ass! I ULTI! You wanna run? My Cherry SLAMS your head! Haven't die? I SPIKE YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU DIE! BWAHAHAHA.

Of course, Cherry Prince is still the pro one la. I'm just the sidekick! I was damn not used to the keyboard at the lanshop (it's disgusting) plus the mouse settings (cuz I set mine to super sensitive and theirs is fuck slow) AND the guy sitting next to Cherry Prince was shouting and swearing non-stop. I got distracted swearing back at him while choking on smoke (SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE WAS SMOKING IN THE AIR-CONDITION ROOM!!!!! DIE MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!) and died a few times. Zzz.

Cabbed back home cuz I was late for my curfew (10PM). -_- Watched Mirror with Cherry Prince (which kinda sucks, the Japanese version was better) and it's time to sleep! =)

P.S. Cherry Prince got these for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet. Whee! <3

No comments: