Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whee. Part 2!

I'm still in the mood cuz Cherry Prince is with me almost 24/7! *beams*

Yesterday was good! Cherry Prince went to school for an internship briefing in the morning but I was a pig and slept until 12PM or so, then he da-bao-ed duck noodle for me. We planned to go to Bugis so I made up but it was bright and sunny so we changed plans and headed to Sentosa instead!

We were planning to get the package but it was already 3PM by the time we reached there sooooo we didn't buy it. Luckily we didn't too, otherwise it would have been wasted cuz it started drizzling halfway. AGAIN! Why does it have to rain everytime I go to Sentosa?!?!?!

Photos will do the talking!

Photobucket

We went to the Southernmost Point of Asia Continent!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's Cherry Prince and Princess Prawn!
(I was damn scared at the edge!)

Photobucket

Pathway to... the sea.

Photobucket

The bridge between the Southernmost Point of Asia Continent and the little island (?) north of it. WHY DO FUCKING IDIOTS ALWAYS ROCK IT?!! ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M ON IT?! I don't see idiot rocking it when I'm not on it! WTF. I have rope burn because of those bloody fuckers. Zzz.

Photobucket

See those nasty things in the sky? =(

Photobucket

OMG it's getting worse. Zzz.

Photobucket

Still the same. -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whee. Palawan Beach. The bottom two photos when put side by side match exactly!
Not by purpose. Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cherry Prince and me demonstrating how to give a plastic smile at the Arid Garden.

We took a super big detour from Palawan Beach to Siloso Beach, because Cherry Prince was feeling adventureous. MY LEGS FEEL LIKE BREAKING. Left off gym too long. Getting fat also! T_T

Photobucket

Finally! Nearing sunset at Siloso Beach!
Damn the dark clouds....
(And the pollution behind)

Photobucket

We went to hide from the drizzle at Cafe Del Mar. Deja vu. The last time we were here the exact same thing happened. -_-

There was some photoshoot with sexy babes (supposedly... got san cheng rou one...) and hot (? also supposedly, I didn't notice) guys. One pretty (REALLY!) girl caught me looking at her! SHY LA. =X

I had a frozen lime margarita cuz I was really hot after all the walking but I got really cold by the time we left. Cherry Prince had two Carlsberg drafts. I didn't know draft beer is so nice! O_O

Total spendage: SGD 35.31 (damn service charge & GST....)

Urgh. The sunset was not nice because of the dark clouds. Attempt 2 for Viewing Sunset at Sentosa offically failed. =(

Headed to VivoCity for dinner at Imperial Herbal & Sinchi Cafe!
Found the restaurant that I went with my godparents the last time but couldn't eat much because I JUST pierced my tongue. Rawrs.

Photobucket

Cherry Prince, before eating, in a cute chair.
The chair is a hand in the OK sign!

Photobucket

Fish skin for nibbles?
(Which costs 3 bucks WTF we didn't even order it.)

Photobucket

My watermelon juice.

Photobucket

His orange juice.

Our 6 course meal. I forgot the dish names so I'll just assume...

Photobucket

Dried scallop in egg white within a crisp basket thingy..
Not bad, but Cherry Prince said it's too bland.

Photobucket

Sharksfin soup with ginseng and some crunchy thingy..
Cherry Prince's was super bland and mine was super sweet.
Didn't even finish it. Bleurgh.

Photobucket

Chicken chop in dang gui sauce!
With some spicy thingy as salad and potato chips. (like huh?)
It's nice!

Photobucket

Abalone with vegetables (nai bai? or so Cherry Prince says..) and qi zi?
I got sick of chewing veg after a while... I HATE VEG. Grr.

Photobucket

Chicken noodle... or so they say.
I spent most of the time digging out the disgusting smelly veg inside it (cuz I hate them) and it's more like chao mi fen. But it's not as dry. We were just really full and couldn't finish it.

Photobucket

Soursop almond jelly. I hate soursop so...

Photobucket

Cherry Prince was a pig and finished both cuz he loves it! And...

Photobucket

I settled my hasma craving!

Total spendage: SGD 109.45

Photobucket

And we found this in the topmost garden after dinner... Nothing spoils a beautiful view like an ugly butt indeed.

No comments: