Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long weekend post- Monday

Happy Deepavali!

Fantastic! 8AM-5PM Monday is DEADDDDDDD THIS WEEK NEHNEHNIPOOPOO.

Heh. Woke up late, around 12PM, then went to Lot One with Cherry Prince to get my fruit craving settled then da-bao-ed my food and dessert craving to his house. Weeee.

Watched the new Jay Chou MTVs which... Reminds me of Chris Brown's MTVs?
It's like dance dance spin around play with jacket dance in front of expensive car dance with a hot babe then repeat the above about 5 times. -_-

Headed to my house after brunch to 'do my projects and homework' but obviously ended up slacking until Jinyu and his girlfriend Hui Hui asked us out for McD's.

Cherry Prince pretended that we didn't have any cash on us and Goldfish was suchhh a good friend, agreeing to treat us to dinner. Of course we were only kidding and went to give him the moneh before he ordered but he actually refused! I'm touched leh! Next time don't spike his ass so much in DotA liao otherwise I feel bad. =X

No comments: