Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my granny!

Wee. Woke up early this morning (again... *grumble grumble*) at 10AM for lunch at Shatin (Sha Tin) Kitchen to celebrate my granny's 84th birthday!

No foodie photos cuz all my relatives were there and it's like not very nice to take photos... So just descriptions okay?

First course: Longevity buns (supposedly peaches...) filled with lotus seed paste.
Second course: Some soup with fish maw and (fried?) fish. It was real good!
Third course: Peking duck. I HAD LOTS OF IT. YUMMMMM.
Fourth course: Some crispy thing filled with veg. Bleaurgh. I passed it to my brother after one bite. (Brothers are good rubbish bins!)
Fifth course: Abalone with mushroom.
Sixth course: The remaining flesh of the peking duck with veg. DAMN GOOD LA!
Seventh course: Longevity noodles (I always hate these..)
Eighth course: Mango hidden in yam goreng? I don't really know what it was... but it was good.
Ninth course: Complimentary fruits! =)

I think I didn't miss out anything but I was pigging out like crazy plus damn distracted by my cute niece Jeanelle as well as catching up with my cousins and brother.

Photos!

Photobucket

Jeanelle giving a pouty face with the Crown Prince.

Photobucket

Her blur blur "I WANT TO SLEEP" face.

Photobucket

She keeps biting her chou chou to spread her saliva all over it then tries to push it into our faces. EEEEEEE. My brother just pushed it into her face when I took this photo. Hehehe.

Photobucket

My brother with the chou chou on his face so he's very sian diao.

Photobucket

The Crown Prince with my cousin Ronnie. Ronnie looks a BIT like Cherry Prince leh! Maybe not in this photo but in person la...

After lunch, the Emperor dropped me near Kallang MRT cuz Cherry Prince last minute wanted to go to Orchard with Wei Rong. I took only 15 minutes to reach there la! Lucky East side people...

Rotted at Wheelock while waiting for them to arrive. Went to Far East and almost got choked to death on the top floor by all the hawker fumes, visited House of Condoms (I didn't get checked! BTW it's damn interesting inside), met Ying Chieh at Wisma to get the keychain that she bought for me from Taiwan, realised that Topman turned into Nike, then went home cuz I was tired like fuck. Couldn't sleep last night. Zzz.

Shopped at Lot one for a while before buying Long John from this super blur dude who got our orders totally wrong (at first, then his manager took over), then crashed at Cherry Prince's house and watched Entertainment King and fell asleep. I'm that tired.

Well, he's playing his soccer game again using Jerina FC (A.K.A Gay United) and WINNING! YAY GAY POWER! *throws confetti* -_- Whatever. I'm tired.

No comments: