Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TP today

I did my thingy during TP today which is called FLUNK. WTFFFF.

My gratitude to:
1. The assholes on road who refuse to signal until they've almost completed their turning and refuse to give way even on seeing a TP car. I hope you guys die from testicle rot.
2. The assholes who park illegally at the side of the road here there and every-fucking-where. I hope you get sodomized and die from the pain.
3. The assholes who choose to swerve dangerously in front of people taking their driving test or do some other stupid fucked up shit. Does it give you pleasure to cause people to get points deducted and possibly fail? I hope you derive the same pleasure from some painful long-term illness you motherfuckers.

BY THE WAY MY CIRCUIT WAS PERFECTLY FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PEOPLE ARE SO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS TO EACH OTHER WHEN TAKING TESTS or even when they're not, they just try not to screw things up for you when they see your double plate. ALL YOU ROAD BULLIES ARE FUCKED UP MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES AND I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. ZZZZZ.


On a happier note, it pays to be a good little prawn. I went to City Hall to look for my Cherry Prince after my fucked up test... and the rest is a secret. =D

No comments: