Monday, October 20, 2008

Killer Monday

Urgh. MRT at 7AM + school from 8AM to 5PM + gym + heavy barang barang = DEAD PRAWN.

I swear my back was cramping from carrying all that stuff around school. I had to curl up for about one hour before it went away. T_T
Any nice classmate wanna do me the favour?

Heh. The usual Monday blues and MRT whinings. Today wasn't that bad though. I thought I'd be slightly late but I managed to catch the direct train to Pasir Ris from CCK. =)

I managed not to fall asleep in Business Law tutorial. Yippie!

Met Raymond for gym during my 3 hour break at 10AM. Managed to improve slightly despite not running for ages! The rest was terrible and I shall not talk about it...

Froze my ass off in LT8 and LT10 after a shower. Brrr.

My brain nearly exploded during MA2 tutorial. Multiple regression! ><

Went home myself with like 10KG of barang or something.

Saw a very very VERY PRETTY couple on the train! How can they be so perfect?! No make up, beautiful skin, eyes, long and curly lashes, DIMPLES, lovely nose. Both the 'BF' and the 'GF' are damn pretty! Couldn't keep my eyes off them and I was hoping the 'BF' wouldn't get pissed off and whack me. Hehe!

Dinner with Cherry Prince after his work.

Came home, then realised the Empress stole my Kirsch cherry chocolates to eat! Grr. Need to stock up!

Tired Princess Prawn needs to get some work done. Tata!

P.S. I wish SP students don't form a six-man road block when they stroll along taking their own sweet time. If at any point in time you find an angry prawn carrying a 10KG load kicking one of your asses out of the freaking way, don't blame me. Today alone, I've thought of doing that at least seven times. LEAVE A FREAKING SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO GO PAST, FUCKWITS. Not everyone lives in the slow lane like you do!

BTW, if you happen to be a guy studying in SP EEE and was part of a six-man road block outside the auditorium at about 5.30PM, YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, AND THE NEXT TIME YOU DO IT I WILL KICK YOUR ASS.

No comments: