Sunday, December 7, 2008

Updates Part II

Friday

Uneventful yet damn busy!

Went to school with nice classmate to attend the OITP briefing. I was initially damn excited about going to Dubai but my dad said NO... So, too bad!

Left with Diane (or is it Diana?) from 05 and stopped over at BBDC. Sian, re-test on the 18th. You all don't anyhow sabo me hor!

Met up with my mum in Lot One to choose a phone for her and had dabao-ed KFC for 'lunch'.

I was planning to relax a little but...

Ying Chieh called me to meet her so that she could pass me my birthday present.
So I went to Bukit Batok to meet the girl who was LATE.

Went to buy more C and J earrings to replace the ones which kept dropping off while waiting for her... Then she accompanied me to trim my hair and do my nails until she got bored of waiting and went home. =X Lol. Paiseh!

Ying Chieh gave me this very sweet card!

Photobucket

Along with 6 bears in 6 boxes to form my name with very nice adjectives for each alphabet on top! Aww. Thanks babe! =))

Cherry Prince came to West Mall to look for me because I had to sit and let my nails dry for TWENTY MINUTES. -_-

He went 'shopping' while waiting for me and dragged me to Swatch when I was done... So that he could confirm if I liked my birthday present!

Photobucket

Blurry.

Photobucket

Better shot.

I guess cuz during exams I always borrow Pig Pig's watch so he got me what I needed! =) Thank you Cherry Prince!

And this is what I (and Cherry Prince) look like after exams!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor boy got so tired from testing me on my exams every night.

But we still headed to Pig Pig's house to do up his slowpoke laptop till 11PM+.

Heh, something happened accidentally and we spent the rest of the time at home fixing it from Cherry Prince's laptop till like 2AM. RAWRS!

No comments: