Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weekend after Christmas

(As opposed to Nightmare before Christmas, which I happen to like by the way =P)

Saturday

Cherry Prince and I cooked curry chicken! We had a cook-off with his mum in which we lost spectacularly to her yummy chicken curry with lady's fingers.

I wanna bow to her because of her amazing accuracy in chopping chicken. Without holding it she can hit the same spot three times with her chopper! OMG.
(While yours truly had trouble cutting up POTATOES. -_- Sia suay.)

Plus the look on her face when I told her I don't know how to peel potatoes. CLASSIC man. It totally cracked me up on the spot.

So here's the proof again! =P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay I know you can't really see the chicken because we were pigs and ate most of it up while cooking.

Ooh, Wei Rong also came over to SuperCherry's house to try out the curry! (Actually it's just because he wants to see SuperCherry and he happened to be hungry... =X)

From this point on until Sunday:

DotA my brains out, just in case I feel like DotA-ing when school starts. I seriously DotA-ed away the two days and I'm really anti-DotA right now, lol.

No comments: