Sunday, January 4, 2009

School

Is where I went today, waking up at the unearthly hour of 8AM... Because I wanted to accompany SuperCherry for a dip (not a swim) in the school pool after his usual soccer.

Yep, so yours truly rotted in school from about 10AM to 1PM+ while reading and playing phone games until- WHEE, the boys are done chasing their soccer ball. =D

I'm a prawn which doesn't know how to swim so SuperCherry attempted to make me learn again, in vain. We ended up being the only ones in the pool cuz... I guess it was cold and the boys don't like being cold or something.

Ooh, I saw the SPTKDC people training today. It's so interesting seeing that someone has apparently taken over the training and is acting like a boss. A bitchy one at that.

Saw some old friends too! Kinda miss the times. No, actually I miss training badly... But because of my job/old injuries/someone who likes to hate me/something that happened, I guess it's still the best to leave things as they are.

No comments: