Thursday, January 22, 2009

Totally wasted

Not on drinks but on medication.

My bloody influenza virus came back and socked me right in my tummy... So I've got something like stomach flu now but it's not that crippling (yet).

Let's skip the weekend because I think I spent it sleeping off my 'flu.

Monday

Reached school at 9.30AM for an 8AM lesson that I didn't know about. I think I moaned and griped my way through the rest of school... Don't remember ANYTHING about Monday.

Tuesday

Late as usual for FF lesson and blahblah the usual. BUT WAIT! It's different this time cuz the SCHOOL BAZAAR is here again! I went crazy and bought 3 pairs of falsies plus the applicator cuz I have bloody shaky hands which are NOT GOOD when you wanna get the damn things on within 2 minutes or less. -_-

Got the case of the pukies after dinner thanks to the bloody stomach flu so I had to see the doctor AGAIN and got an MC AGAIN. I didn't even have to ask for it, it was that bad.

Wednesday

Was spent in misery sleeping and *attempting* to study for TA. In vain.

Today

Didn't feel well enough to make it through the entire day in school so I *attempted* to study for TA until it was time to leave for the damn test. How the hell do you study when you have felt drunk for the entire week? =(

And I kinda screwed up the charts. Fuck that. Some people were cheating and I feel kinda BUAY SONG. Cuz if you didn't study you just screw up. Don't cheat. It's so... I dunno. Zz.

Okay I got a fucking headache right now so I'll go and try to cram for my 30% Visual Basic ICA tomorrow. T_T

No comments: