Sunday, January 18, 2009

O_O

Okay, I haven't been updating for the longest time ever...

Because I was sick the whole of last week and spent it sleeping. I swear.
I went to the doctor on Thursday night and the medicine he prescribed just makes me sleep non stop. =(

I only went to school last Tuesday because I was gonna do my hair after school with my brother, but I fell asleep in each lecture many many times and looked terribly unglamourous with all my nodding-offs.

It was back to the grind this week, and I am so proud to say I MADE IT TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY! =D

Skipping the usual school stuff, here's the updates! =)

Monday

Ponteng-ed FMKT lecture and MA2 tutorial to go shopping!

It was a very very sudden and spontaneous decision because I went out with a classmate whom I've never even talked to much before! We just found out that we stay near each other and neither of us wanted to stay for the rest of the day but we didn't want to go straight home either; so it was to town for us!

Surprisingly the dude (YT) is pretty good at shopping for girl stuff, because he used to accompany his mum for hours and hours. He didn't get bored and in fact was very helpful in looking around and giving comments.

Went to meet SuperCherry after that and had oxtail stew at Secret Recipe (OMG they have nice cake damnit, I WANT!!!!!) before our usual dinner at his house. We're such pigs! =X

Tuesday

Did UCCD project in the main library after school. Imagine a mock presentation in the library PC zone?!?! -_______- ness. Some more my secondary school mate was sitting so near us. -________-||||

Wednesday

SI GARY pangseh me for shopping AGAIN (HOW MANY TIMES ALREADY HURRRR!!!) so my companion for the day was Wei Leen! =D

He brought a 'fashion consultant' aka shopping king along and the guy's named Jason. Wei Leen attempted to sabotage Jason by telling me he'll model the dresses I choose if I take the fashion consultant's deluxe plan. DUH.

I think we walked almost the entire Orchard Road that day la. I totally felt like dying and had to take a break when we reached FEP (we started out from Cineleisure).

We took a break at the middle eastern food place in FEP and suddenly everyone had to split; SuperCherry knocked off on time, Jason had to go to work, and Wei Leen had to go meet his friend. O_O

I continued my shopping with SuperCherry and we got matching shirts! I FINALLY fulfilled my dream of getting a guy's shirt. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA. =D

Thursday

I went straight to SuperCherry's house to crash after school. Shopping after schooling is tiring okay! Stupid heavy books in my bag. T_T

Friday

Was supposed to meet up with Pris for more shopping but I forgot SuperCherry had dinner plans with the boys so I ended up pangseh-ing (SO SORRY LAOPO) Pris. T_T

Met SuperCherry at Suntec then went to the Central where we met Goldfish and his girl but they were LATE plus hunting for an ATM and I was starving and grumpy so SuperCherry brought me to go eat first. Heh...

It was Fine Cuts for dinner again~ We redeemed our Christmas voucher for a veal steak plus got another cut of Black Angus rib-eye to share. Actually the baby cow tastes better. I feel so guilty though....

We were halfway through our meal when Goldfish and HH arrived...

And they were almost done with their meal when PigPig arrived...

And 4 of us finished our meals by the time JB arrived and went to order with PigPig so we all ended up watching them eat. Tsktsk.

They all had to split after eating so we just took a walk and hitched a ride to Dover with PigPig before taking a train home.

Tada. End of story.

OHOHOH. My buys from this week! =D

White belt (? the kiap kiap kind)
3 tube-ish dresses (pink brown black)
skirt
hairband
bracelet
make up!

Total spendage about less than $400.
Wee. I'm getting better at saving! =D

No comments: