Saturday, July 23, 2011

*lies flat on bed*

BF had an off day for our medical check up (there are so many!!) so we decided to head to the Science Center one last time before we leave.

I was foolishly thinking it would be quiet on a weekday but NOOOOO there were so many kidssssssssss OMG.

I noticed a pattern while walking around the place (last time I went there was 4 years ago so it wasn't too fun for me, plus kids' screechings were really annoying me)- the PRCs tend to just try to elbow us out of the way regardless of whether they are young or old, couples or families. WTF?

Come to our country still want to try to push us out in any way possible!
Definitely will not stand for it.
No matter how many Singaporeans they managed to push/nudge/ram out of the way I refused to budge for them, because everyone waits their turn, I waited mine, I was there first so they can bloody hell WAIT like everyone else!

-------------------------

Since I've been inactive like an inert gas since last year, the walk around SC took it's toll on me... In the later part I was whining already 'cos my legs were so tired!

So BF decided it's time to get my ass out for some exercise (AT LAST!!) and the next day after work he took me out for a jog.. Which turned out to be 70% walking but at least I'm aching today lol.

I need to get out more! :(

No comments: