Friday, July 15, 2011

Make-up Madness!!

The moment I was released from Hell (AKA exams), I had a meet-up with my godparents where we went for a little shopping and hit Sephora.

... And there the madness started.

I had initially only wanted to get 2 MAC lipsticks, brush cleaner and a glitter eyeshadow from Urban Decay.

THEN my godparents spotted a sign stating we'd get a free bag if we spent $180.

I added on a concealer from Too Faced and 2 pairs of UD eyelashes.

THEN my godparents saw the same sign stating we'd get a $40 voucher if we spent $240.

I added on a moisturiser and sleeping mask from LANIEGE.

--------
The next day: Bought a contouring and highlighting powder from Too Faced, using the $40 voucher.
--------
Following Sunday: Benefit blusher, 4 cleansing foams, Sephora blush brush
The next day: 2 MAC brushes (got the $40 voucher again), Sephora mask, Fekkai shampoo (using $40 voucher) (and a Kiehl's toner + Shu Uemura eye concealer)
--------
I'm still lacking: Stippling brush, foundation brush, stick concealer, face primer, body moisturiser.

Total spendage on make up + skincare: $700ish? WTF.

--------

*has been looking up DIY skincare products to avoid bombing out again*

:(

I can't wait to get to the US where I can get organic stuff to make DIY masks and also where I can get skincare/make up cheap off Amazon!
(Will be too far from town so free local delivery is WIN!)

No comments: