Friday, July 1, 2011

New school and MBS!

Went out to register for my online lessons and get books for school, but BOO they didn't have it ready yet so I'll have to wait and then drag my ass to go get them. They're gonna be mad heavy!

But also lucky that I didn't get my books today; BECAUSE I went with my mum to MBS!

A couple of months ago she said she hadn't been there yet so since I was nearby today I decided to bring her there for a walk.

My mum usually doesn't doll up or even go shopping much and never ever had an opinion on clothes.
But amazingly today she managed to pick out a nice bag and a *ahem* lace spag top for me! Fortunately for me all the 3 tops I got today were on sale because they were all in XS! For once I'm loving my size :D

Mum managed to get a nice necklace and shoes as well!
Am happy she's finally buying nice stuff for herself! :)

No comments: