Friday, September 4, 2009

Clubbing for the first time!

Okay this was on the 18th of June.

I had MST to study for in June, stop looking at me like that!

It wasn't really the first time if you consider SP's Lollipop event in 2008 as my first time but there weren't drinks and I had to leave early so... Yeah. First time clubbing let's move on to that. :D

The gang:
Classmates!
Jasmine, Lian Bei, Siew Hoon, Kai Ting + BF Brandon and their friends Li Ming, Geargina and um so sorry I forgot your name after three months yeah, basically there were nine of us lah.

The plan:
Club at Butter Factory! Because the drinks are powderful and its ladies' night!

Photobucket

We saw this when we reached Butter Factory.

WALAN EH! Underage party also not so crowded can!

Plan B:
Club hop at Clark Quay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the cab.
We haven't even started drinking here, it was just hot after walking to Butter Factory!

So we all got cabs down to CQ and hit Zirca. Did I say hit? I meant we QUEUED for Zirca, got 2 drinks there, and decided to dump our bags at Arena, got another drink and decided to drop by Attica.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At Zirca. I know I look wasted all the time but I was just tired okay! The party hadn't started yet! =P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Queuing for Attica. See! Told you I wasn't drunk (yet)!

While queuing for Attica, Lian Bei's *AHEM AHEM* came all the way from St James to look for us, I meant her, so she didn't wanna come in with us (she doesn't even drink anyways!), so that left me and Jasmine to go in ourselves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for our drinks at the bar!

Jasmine ordered tequilas for us and almost got me drunk right there. I didn't have dinner that day leh!

We rounded off Attica with a screwdriver in the smoking corner where a random Taiwanese guy with an ang mor accent attempted to pick us up- we ran for it after finishing up our drinks.

We went back to Zirca to look for the rest of the gang where we were seated right in front of the speaker and I got all the tequila blasted out of my head. That didn't stop me from turning red though...

Photobucket

Who's that girl on fire? -_-
Jasmine, Kai Ting, Lian Bei, Forgot Her Name, Girl on Fire, Siew Hoon & Li Ming!

Photobucket

Still on fire

Photobucket

Recovered already lah!

We moved on to Rebel cuz the music and dancefloor there rocks!

Photobucket

I said WOOOOO!

Photobucket

Horrendous and sweaty-haired after hitting the dancefloor.

Photobucket

Some were having toilet breaks so we were having a happy time waiting for them.

Photobucket

This bugger extra next to me (brother of I forgot her name) kept bugging us the day after!

Photobucket

We got so drunk that we started smooching each other... NOT!
Looks real mah? :D

Photobucket

Having some WHEE time over some Raspberry Vodka!

Photobucket

Me and Siew Hoon and THE EXTRA SPOILT THE PICTURE DAMNIT!

Photobucket

Lovey Dovey Brandon and Kai Ting~~~
Most of the time they weren't on the dancefloor with us, instead coupling up at a table in Zirca or Lunar instead.

Most of what I remember was running between the dancefloor and drinking in Rebel and drinking in Zirca cuz the two clubs were connected and we had shitloads of free drink tickets (8 ladies X 5 X 2 clubs plus our earlier club hopping drinks). So when we got bored of drinking we went to dance, when we got thirsty we went to drink. Yeah.

I originally intended to leave around 3 cuz thats the time the clubs were supposed to close but they extended to 4 or 5am so I reached home at 5.30 and MAN SUPERCHERRY WAS PISSED OFF.

Sorry~~ It's just too much fun dancing with friends especially Jasmine and her Saturday Night Fever moves! LOL.

*On a side note, why does my layered hair CURL when I let my hair straighten out and it STRAIGHTENS when I perm my hair? WTH??

*BTW this was during the stage where I changed my hair colour from red to copper/brown-ish and let it straighten out. For those who give a shit about my hair. :D

No comments: