Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day out with Jing Han!

28th July 2009

Met up with Jing Han after school; she was supposed to pass me some contact lenses but we decided to take the entire day out because we meet so SELDOOOOOOOOOM!

Photobucket

At some Japanese place in Ion, because it was so crowded EVERYWHERE.

We walked the entire Orchard, got bored, cabbed to Bugis, got bored, and cabbed to the Central to chill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy girl taking all the pictures she can at Sun with Moon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My beef and foie gras.

She wasn't feeling well so she only had a tofu cheesecake. Which was puny!

I once swore I would never touch foie gras because of the cruelty to the goose, but I reaaaaaaally wanted to know what the big fuss was about so I tried it.

... I wanna have it again. Damn its good.

Photobucket

Still taking pics. -_-

Photobucket

Trying to be artsy fartsy again.

Photobucket

Roy call to check up on her liao lor!

Photobucket

My dessert!
Some chocolate thing. I seriously cannot remember.

At about 8.30PM I got a sudden call from SuperCherry asking me to join him in his colleague's birthday celebration, so I went! But the title of this post is not suitable so I shall make a new one. Hehehe.

No comments: