Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photo diarrhoea

Yes you saw that right! I'm going to do the unthinkable and post a photo diarrhoea entry because I found lots of unconnected photos in my phone.

2 May 2009

I think most people in Singapore who go to Orchard Road should have seen the orange Lamborghini that is usually around the area.

But has anyone seen...

Photobucket

... an orange Mercedes?

LOL, we (WonderPrawn & SuperCherry) spotted this when we went to Jalan Kayu or Pasir Ris (I can't remember which cuz we went to both) with Edwin to pick up some corals for the Emperor's birthday.

6 May 2009

Photobucket

Lovely full moon on my way home from SuperCherry's house!

30 May 2009

Photobucket

Foodie at CCK Park with SuperCherry's mum.

Photobucket

Oh and a photo of my legs by a random stalker in the form of SuperCherry.
=P

4 June 2009

Photobucket

"Doing our FYP" at the SPGG restaurant.
Come on..... I was hungry!

5 June 2009

For those who used to despise me for deferring my course due to medical and family problems... IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dunch pray pray.

6 June 2009

You're going to DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Photobucket

May not look impressive at first...

Photobucket

With pepper is for him, without is for me. :)

Photobucket

Can see how juicy the meat is?!

Hehehe. SuperCherry went to the wet market at Yew Tee to get these crayfish (while I hid in the nearby 7-11 because of the stench there) and then dreamt of a way to cook it. So we did it and it was YUMMYYYYY!!!

9 June 2009

Photobucket

Went out with Jesxeca to the airport for POPEYE CHICKEN and Wan Zhai (?).
I'm such a pig. :)

13 June 2009

Photobucket

Cute right?
SuperCherry took this.

19 June 2009

My house toilet had to undergo renovation for a week so I spent the week at SuperCherry's house.

Photobucket

Hippo says: "I don't like it here! I wanna go home!!! T_T"

Photobucket

Elephant bullying Duck and Hippo.
I know I have no originality in names, LOL.

5 July 2009

Photobucket

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

15 July 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two Mahjong ownages on my iTouch in one day!
I know the pictures are blur, cuz I was on the taxi to school~
:D

21 July 2009

Photobucket

The Hippo with the Cherry. :)

3rd August

Photobucket

I complained that we haven't taken photos for a long time.....
Neh.

14 August 2009

Photobucket

Again!!

15 August 2009

Photobucket

SuperCherry looking amazingly bored at Dian Xiao Er.
We brought his mum there for dinner. :)

It's not the end of the photo diarrhoea because I've still got a camera to empty. Hahaha! Watch out for the next one! :D

No comments: