Wednesday, September 30, 2009

EARTHQUAKE!!!

Walao. I swear I felt the tremors from Choa Chu Kang, Singapore.

My entire room was swaying and I could see my curtains and contents of my cupboard (belts & other hanging stuff) swaying around.

It happened twice; first time for about maybe 10-15 seconds then again after a pause.

I was shocked because being able to feel the tremor in Singapore means that there is a huge disaster elsewhere.

And it wasn't my imagination; I ran out to tell the Empress so we turned on the TV to catch the news- 7.5 richter scale earthquake in Indonesia and 8 richter scale somewhere else.

... Holy shit. I still don't know what to think.

My only regret is not filming down all that shaking going on in my room, cuz SuperCherry thinks I'm exaggerating! AM NOT!

>=(

Update:

Photobucket

The distance of the quake to Singapore. More than 400KM away!

No comments: