Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day at Kranji Race Course!

21st June

This was another attempt at taking pictures for my photography GEMS.

I headed down with my colleague Joey, whose hobby is photography and very kindly brought down two DSLRs for my use.

However, I was not so familiar with the use of DSLRs so I stuck to my own camera while he *ahem* gave me some assistance with my project by joining in the crazy snapping storm I was kicking up.

The two of us were seriously out of place there because almost everyone there looked like a retiree and we were the only two people lugging giant cameras around.

Also, because of my student ez-link card, I had to go purchase entry tickets manually to enter the place and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE TICKET BARRIER WORKED.

So I looked like a dumbass everywhere I went because I needed the help of the ushers all the time. -_-

Pictures!

Photobucket

Nah. Nice horse ass for you to look at.

Photobucket

Race 3/4 already!
And look at the crowd!

Everyone was screaming the number of their horse as though it would make them run faster. IT WAS DEAFENING.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's over!

Photobucket

Winner must take photo~

I just realised I capture two races but the pictures look exactly the same.

Yawn yawn.

This concludes the ending of my trip to Kranji Race Course, coming home with a strong smell of cigarette smoke and Joey going home to crash from an all-nighter birthday party.

No comments: