Thursday, September 17, 2009

Night out with SuperCherry & Transition people!

Still 28th July 2009

So I took a cab from the Central to CHIJMES to meet SuperCherry and his colleagues.

In case anyone noticed, I was cabbing everywhere on that day and my total expenditure on cab fare was like SIXTY BUCKS. WTF.

And also the uncle who brought us to the Central from Bugis actually tried to drop us at the Clark Quay taxi stand. EH HELLO! If I wanna walk I'll just take the bloody MRT right?! Anyway we forced him to bring us to opposite the Central and he waived the $3 ERP for us. -_-

Anyway, met up with SuperCherry at the Hog's Breath Cafe.

Photobucket

The birthday boy, CCC!

Photobucket

Looks damn yummy hor?
I mean the cake, not the birthday boy. =P

Photobucket

The peopleeeeeee.

We went out to the back of the restaurant for pool and drinks, but SuperCherry wasn't feeling well so we left fairly early.

No comments: