Friday, September 4, 2009

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!

Okay you know school sucks when I disappear and refuse to blog for THREE FREAKING MONTHS.

It's not that I'm totally not free to blog; its just that I'll feel guilty about blogging when I should be doing my stupid FYP stuff that I don't get started on because it sucksSSSSSSSSS.

I hate marketing. WHY FORCE ME TO DO IT?!?! Sorry I meant LEAD IT?!?!?!

BAH. Fuck BD.

Let's see what I've been doing in the past three months:
1. Got started on a small business
2. Not having the time to go to work
(SORRY Jason bro, Jeremy bro and everyone else at Cannla! Please take me back for the holidays!! T________T)
3. Let my hair straighten out.
4. Dyed my hair. 3 times.
5. Permed it back.
6. School. Exams. Tests. Trading. FYP. Dota. Facebook.

Seriously, the most exciting thing about my life in the past 3 months is MY HAIR changing every month.

*sigh*

I'll move on to updating with pictures now! :)

No comments: