Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beginner POLE Lesson 3

Flexibility:
Did some Pilates.. Almost broke my back and died.
Definitely went past the halfway point by about 30 degrees!! ^_^
I CAN touch my toes.
My split while sitting went beyond 120 degrees. And had some help from my partner and instructor, managed to reach quite far (for my standard, about 45 degrees to the floor or more) as well!
Did KILLER leg lifts as well. OUCH MY TUMMY.

New moves learnt:
Vanessa slide down + stripper get up
Spin climb
Hair flip/head roll

Added choreography:
Beach babe pose
Roll left + left hair flip
Sprawling leg kick x4
Stripper get up

My noob spin climb makes me spin round so fast that I can't get off at the right time for the next move and makes me walk dizzily during the pole exchange. Bah!

No comments: