Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beginner POLE Lesson 5

Flexibility

I SUCK TODAY BUT YEAH BABY YEAH YEAH IMPROVEMENTTTTT WOOHOO!

Maintained my 40 degrees after midpoint today!
(An cutie from prep advance said I was flexibleeeeeeee but WTH?! SERIOUSLY I AM NOT. I was going like OMG I FEEL LIKE I'M GIVING BIRTH throughout the entire process.)

Pulled toes (no heels off today, feeling like crap seriously) but managed to get closer to my knees... closer... someday i'll kiss them @_@

My sitting split without help was terrible, barely made 90 today but managed to pull abit further on my own after a bit of stretching.... ARGH.

Did splits during announcement time, it's getting closer closer closer! A few (less than 10 HAHAHAHA) inches more to goooooooo! Definitely less than a foot now HAHA. (I was really that bad 'cos I haven't stretched for more than 2 yearsssss!!)

New moves learnt:
Knee spin-converted to-Frank
Frank-converted to-Knee spin
Kate moss + backward sliding Vanessa + stripper get up
The move that I forgot the name of but is ridiculously hard on my handicapped left wrist- Intermediate move (Starts with a G?)
(When Jasmine explained how to do this, there was this ang mor who went like 'Are you CRAZY?!?!' HAHAHA PRICELESS!)
Fan kick
(I can't do this for nuts, seems like my abs aren't strong enough... SHAME ON ME!)

Added dance choreography:
Vanessa
Butt gyrate
Hit butt L 2x, R 2x
Stroke leg down + hair flip up
(It's a repeat of prior moves)
Kate moss + reverse sliding Vanessa + stripper get up

AHAHAHA. So happy that I can do the move that I forgot the name of.
^_^V TWIST! I think I'm high.

No comments: