Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What the Koala does without its Tree

Friday, 3 Sept 2010
Attempted to mug for DTA while msn-ing, facebook-ing, bbm-ing, sms-ing and weeping.
Mr Low cheered me up a little by telling me I topped the cohort of CTA participants..
Was moodless and didn't have appetite all day.

Saturday, 4 Sept 2010
Went to work at Comex.. Took the long-ass way around to City Hall 'cos the JE station connection to Clementi was disrupted for the weekend.
Had a terrible day with the I*****s but made an awesome new friend, Li Shan.
Pretty awesome chat over supper after work with Softgay and Noobgary. Thanks guys for being there for me and sending me home. :)

Sunday, 5 Sept 2010
Worked at Comex again, this time I got so mad I ticked off a 'customer'. I seriously think there's a 'syndicate' to get as many freebies as they can! RAWRRRRR.
Went to dabao supper after work because I was ravenously hungry after 11 hours of no food. Bumped into Jereme and his friend Ambrose at the kopitiam, and they very kindly offered to send me home.
OMG THE AUDIIIIIII!!!! I could hug it to sleep! >.<

Monday, 6 Sept 2010
Went for my dental at VivoCity, was done pretty quick so I had a couple of hours to kill before I could meet Amber after her course. Went on a shopping spree in Daiso for about an hour and bought lots of tidbits, canned food, stationery and other miscellaneous items. Total damage $28 only! (14 items)

(Oh, as a side note, I've finished my course of aligners!! But my teeth aren't completely straight yet so I need to go for some refinement..... Hm...)

Rotted around near the exit to the Sentosa Monorail and checked out the packages... They don't seem nearly as fun as the one I got in 2008 with Kenny.. And there are lots of new stuff that I'm totally not interested in. The Segway ride for example. For some reason the name reminds me of a sewage treatment company. -_-

Met Amber at the Bugis OG and we went for dinner at Lai Lai! Yummy yummy beef soup! Except for the mixed up order at the start the rest was awesome. For some reason I ate very very very fast.

Went to do shopping in Bugis Street! I swear I'll never shop in Orchard again.. Faggot sia I feel so cheated when I find the exact same damn thing for like half the price in Bugis Street. *growls*
Anyway, bought a shitload of stuff there.. Two dresses and two pairs of shorts, can't remember what else at the moment. Ran outta cash, went to draw money then ended up being lazy and having supper at Toast Box while Amber had her Matcha red bean ice cream thingy.

OH! I bumped into Crystal from dance class in Vivo and Pris at Bugis Street! She was like "OMG I thought you're wearing heels!! Why does your puberty never end?!?!" Make me damn happy leh! Kekeke.

Went home happy after supper, took 960 to Amber's place then transferred 190 home. :)

Tuesday, 7 Sept 2010
Groggily got up for school, fell asleep a couple of times in class.
Met my cousin Daniel for lunch at Orchard Central's Ajisen and went on a tour around the place along with 313, Cine and Heeren. (My cousin's from Malaysia so he hasn't explored yet.) Had lychee yoghurt ice cream with strawberries at Cine!

He had to go home to rest for work tomorrow so I went to meet my awesome sista Jesxeca for dinner. Went to chillax at Centrepoint Starbucks 'cos the dinner place wasn't open yet and we had a great catch-up session. I seriously miss meeting her! We used to spend almost everyday together and even went overseas together, but this is the first time I've met her in almost 2 years!

She brought me to this place behind Cuppage Plaza for ramen dinner; it was pretty good but unfortunately my tummy was apparently unhappy with the type of milk used in the caramel coffee jelly frappucino (!!! I remember the name NOW, but couldn't at the counter just now, wtf) I had earlier on, so I was awfully bloated and uncomfortable and couldn't finish it up.

Went to buy a new bikini (!!!!!!! YESHHHHHH) at Orchard Central before heading home! Awesome awesome day spent with awesome people. :)

Wednesday, 8 Sept 2010
Hm.. Shall not blog about it just yet. :P
Suffice to say I ended up at Backpackers Inn for the night!
(Just to clarify, with Amber not with random guys.)

No comments: