Thursday, September 23, 2010

SUPER UNGLAM DAY

:(

Unglam 1
I was at the Concorde Hotel foodcourt when the floor was so sticky my slipper got stuck to it and I landed my foot on the sticky floor. EW.

Unglam 2
Washing my foot in the basin inside the school toilet.
(FAMILIAR?!?!)

Unglam 3
Bursting out into laughter inside Centrepoint Robinson's at Li Shan's SMS.
"wah. Your voice v sweet inside the phone lei. I like <<<<3 haha"
LOL CAN!

Unglam 4
Got onto the 190 outside SMU, carrying a 7kg bag, during a red light. Was going to take a seat (near the front where two benches face each other). Halfway in, the bus driver FLOORED the damn accelerator on the green light. I fell onto the guy in front of me, possibly shrieking "OMG SORRY!!" at the same time. When the bus driver heard, he STOMPED on the brakes, causing me to fall on the other two guys behind me. FML. T_T

Okay further elaboration- in order to stop my full body falling on the guy in front of me I used my hands to stop the fall (on his knees I think), then when the driver braked I was like pulling the guy's arm to stop from falling backwards. Which did not help in the least and I think I used my other hand to stop the fall on the other guy's leg/bag. *digs a pit to hide self*

T___________T

No comments: