Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Once again... FAT OR SKINNY?!?!

I think I've done a post about this before, a couple of years ago or maybe last year.

See, I have a problem, which is called having small and light bones. As a result, no matter how much meat I stack on, people will still describe me as 'small and SKINNY'.

But I had a growth spurt recently which led to me adding 5cm to my height and being wider around the shoulders and hips... To the extent that my old wardrobe no longer fits me and I have to change to an entirely new one, except for those clothes that used to be too big and now fit perfectly. -_-

I have also gained 4kg due to the increase in size and of course my monstrous non-stop chomping... which leads to more meat on me everywhere.

Even then, people who just meet me are still calling me skinny! And small! BUT YET, I can no longer fit into size S shorts... Can't even zip it up! If I'm small, what size do 'normal' people wear?

So tell me... Am I FAT OR SKINNY now?!?!
*looks down at bulge forming over too-small size S shorts and sighs*

No comments: