Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beginner POLE Lesson 6

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAT?!
Jasmine wasn't around today so Sharlene took over our class.
... I think they didn't communicate well on where we had stopped last so it was an awfully confusing day for all of us.

Flexibility (Taken by Cristal/Crystal):
Was so damn tiring!
Jumping Jacks, skipping, hopping, push ups, and shitloads of stretching including arm stretches.
Okay, I finally found a part of my body that is flexible- that is my joints. My muscles are still terribly stiff though, especially the inner part of my right leg because of the old injury. :(
Did some lying down butterflies today, phwoar I can no longer open up to reach my knees to the ground, my pelvis and my injury hirt like a bitch.
Sitting split was fine, still around 120 degrees.
My splits are still about 7-8 inches off the floor.

New moves learnt:
Kate Moss + Turnabout Pose + Knee Spin

Completely changed full choreography:
Pole Walk (R, L) holding pole at face level, bent arms.
Body Roll X3 (Once, then double time)
Hip Roll
Lie on left side, pull right leg to ear
Roll to left, cat pounce
Head roll (Half, L to R)
Cross arms, lean back
Stripper get-up
Knee Spin to back of pole
Hip roll
Step left, hit butt X4 (L X2, R X2)
Stroke leg down + Hair Flip up
Spin Climb + Lean out, to left of pole, Body Roll out of landing
Swap Poles
Kate Moss + Turnabout Pose at front of pole
Pole slide with R leg raised
Head roll (Half, L to R)
Move to face right, beach babe pose
Roll left onto front, sprawl kick (tgt with shoulders) X4
Cat pounce, Stripper get-up
Vanessa to back of pole
Hip roll
Step left, hit butt X4 (L X2, R X2)
Stroke leg down + Hair Flip up
Spin Climb + Lean out, to left of pole Body Roll out of landing
Swap Poles
Kate Moss + Reverse Sliding Vanessa to left of pole
Stripper Get-up + Hair Flip up
Left leg up on pole + Hip Roll
Shake BOOTAY
Jamelia + V get-off
Head Roll (L)
***END***

I think I got it right, but it was pretty rushed so I'm not really too sure.
On a happier note, I managed to do the Sitting V today. Unfortunately not too stable yet because of the condensation from my WARM WARM legs. Going for pole practice on Friday, hope I can do it higher up the pole without falling to my death. :)

No comments: