Sunday, September 26, 2010

SHOPPINGGGGG

OMG. I can't seem to stop doing online shopping.
Bad, bad, Jerina! :(

From the past month till now I've bought/ordered:
CS 88 Shimmer Palette
EOS Contacts (Brown, Violet, Pink, ?? I forgot lol)
Gipsy Scarlet (1 dress, 1 top)
IndieSin (2 belts)
SylviaCole (1 dress, 2 tops <- Just forgot one of them again)
eBay (1 tank top, 1 pair of underwear, 1 pair of stockings, and something else I forgot again =3)
VS Spree (1 pair of shoes, 1 long cardigan)
Masks and Serums (4 Serums + 2 Masks - gifts as well as for myself)

-------------------------------------------------
Total Damage = $738

KILL ME PLEASE T_T


***UPDATE***

WALAO!! I just saw one dress I bought for $22.70 selling at $18.60, a blouse for $23.90 at $18.90, AND another blouse at $21.90 for $18.90 ($18.40 on yet another) on another site! ANNOYING MUCH!!!!! $12 difference leh!!!!!

Lesson learnt. If there are code numbers, GOOGLE the fucking thing before you buy it. But the free courier service is kinda worth it I guess.. *sigh*

No comments: