Sunday, September 5, 2010

I love the way...

MUSHY ALERT!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU JUST HAD DINNER. :P
Are there at least 56 things I love about you? We shall see. :)

1. I love the way you take care of me like I'm a little kid sometimes.
2. I love the way, when I tell you that I don't know how to do something, you tell me "Don't worry, you have me."
3. I love the way you always look so happy when you see me, even after an exhausting day at work.
4. Happy 7th month anniversary! ^_^
I love the way you grin and wiggle your brows at me when suggesting something you know I'll definitely like.
5. I MISS BEING ABLE TO SLEEP ON YOUR SHOULDER.
6. I love your scent. (All 3 of them.) :P
7. I love the way you love me for who I am. :)
8. I love the way I know I'm completely safe with you and you always protect me from everything.
9. Even though today wasn't a good day, I'll still do this entry.
I love the way you hold me close even when you're dead asleep.
10. I love the way, no matter what problems we meet, we will still hold hands and walk through it together.
11. I love the way you're so possessive. ;)
12. I love the way you're super understanding even though you may never have faced some situations before. :)
13. I love the way you miss me like no other.
14. I wish I could give you a backrub with Vicks like you always do for me when I'm feeling feverish. :(
15. I love it that you're so organised.
16. You must be the best away on detachment boyfriend ever.
17. I miss going clubbing with you. :P
18. I kinda like the way you get so worried about me sometimes, because I'm exactly the same. Though it's not exactly a good thing... But we match!
19. Even though I'm feeling weird today...
I love how you're so awesome that I have to work hard to catch up with you.
(Done early at 11pm so that I can sleeeeeep.)
20. I love the way you SMS me first thing in the morning. ;)
21. I love the way you are just sooo cute~ :D *squashes your face*
22. I love the way we can just do random spontaneous stuff outside and it's just so funnnn with you. :D
23. I love it when you shoo me from the stove and take over because you're afraid I'll scald myself (which is very likely). ~.~
24. I miss the way we EAT together. I love the way we eat lots of junk food together... Insanely unhealthy but so damn fun. :D
25. I miss leaning on your chest.
26. I miss the way you'll take care of me when I'm sick T_T
27. I love the way you're just as troublesome as I am. :P
28. I love the way, when we're together, you're always doing something that shows me you're really there with me and not thinking about other stuff.
29. We're done with one month! YAYAYAY!
I love the way you describe everything about me as cute and little.
(ONLY APPLIES TO BF! *RAWR*)
30. I love the way you want to do everything together.
31. I love the way you cheer me up when I'm down.. So so sweetly.
32. I love the way you want to put me into your pocket and carry me about... But also thank you for giving me the freedom to continue my pole classes! *LOVE*
33. I love the way you are SO demanding. I love you!! *SQUEEZE*
34. Happy 8th month anniversary!
I love the way you love me so much you'll do anything for me. I promise I won't be unfair to you! :D
35. I love the way you're such a happy sunshine boy tree. ;)
36. I love the way you're so damn hawttttt.
37. I love the way we throw shit at each other out of jealousy. HAHAHA!
And I wish I could be there right now to take care of you. :(
38. I love the way we are imperfect in exactly the same way. That's why we belong together. :)
39. I love the way we love each other.. I'm feeling all weak-kneed and fluttery-hearted now.
40. I love your voice.. ZOMG I MISS YOUR VOICE!!
41. I miss you so badly I feel like I have a hole in my heart now. Physically. :(
I love the way you're always so gentle to me even though you're used to using your strength.
42. I love the way we make up after disagreements.. Even though I'd rather do without those!
43. I love the way you said, "Miss you is only two words. But there are so many feelings involved."
44. You broke a promise today. I don't love you anymore.
Fine, I still do. -_-
I love the way, even when you're tired out from work you still spoil me by doing stuff like giving me a backrub.. It should be the other way round!
45. I can't say I love, but I find it cute.. How being away from each other made us so grumpy we've been having disagreements for ages. We shall work harder!
46. I love you so much that I didn't even realise how badly my mood has been affected by your absence. We're going good.. 10 more days!
47. I love the way you sooth and comfort me when I cry. You're the only one who does it that way.. It's so nice and comforting. *sniffle*
48. I love the way you're super responsible and tidy.. You always finish up what you do (or what I did and left halfway =P). Awesomest BF EVER!
49. I love the way you encourage me to buy stuff if it looks good on me. Hehehe!
50. I love the way you always say you don't mind providing for me...
Even though I don't want you to but it's so sweet of you to think that way!
51. I love the way you'll try your best to make me sleep when I can't because of my stupid insomnia.
52. I love the way you protect me from everything possible.
53. I love the way I can trust you in every way. :D
54. I love the way you came online to look for me even though you were so tired. :)
55. You're coming back tomorrow! YAY!
I just love you for who you are. :D
I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but you're the most understanding, loving, caring and awesome BF ever! I can't wait for you to be back. :)

No comments: