Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beginner POLE Lesson 4

WHOA. It's lesson 4 already! O_O

Flexibility
Didn't get to warm up before class today 'cos there was a workshop! BUT~
Did the Plank for more than 1 minute! *fluffs hair*
I think I did 40-50 degrees past the halfway point today, my partner wasn't really forcing me all the way though.
I can pull my toes and get my heels off the floor!
(Have to admit it hurts like crap though)
My split without help early on in the lesson was already at about 100 degrees, with an old injury flaring ^_^
Getting better at back arch! Still can't walk my hands in yet though..

New moves learnt:
Frank + variations
(Not strong enough to do the chio style yet)
Sitting V
(No idea what it's called so I named it myself, and I haven't succeeded at this yet due to my damn sweaty palms. Still, we only managed to try once...)
Pole climb!

Hmm, not too pleased with myself today 'cos I didn't manage to get the sitting V yet, and I think my spin climb isn't pretty. As well as my pole slide and hair/head flips. At the rate we're going, we'll all have strong neck muscles really really soon!

I'm kinda nervous too, only 3 more practices before performance night!
.___.

P.S. They mentioned something about costumes! I didn't know we were getting costumes! I think mine might be a little big though..... But still! *SQUEALS*

P.P.S. Chey. It's a colour scheme lah! Beginners are supposed to wear red and black.. *stops squealing*
And my class instructor was damn cute lah. We met on opposite stairways coming up to the 2nd floor, then she went like "Wow, look at those legs.. Must be a Bobbi student!" Hahaha!

No comments: