Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beginner POLE Lesson 2

Flexibility:
I THINK my leg just went past the halfway point. To my head. While lying down. ^_^
I can just about touch my toes.. Finally!
My split while sitting is finally past the 90 degrees mark...
Almost died doing one-arm push ups, back arches, back stretching and splits training. SIGH~

New moves learnt:
Cat pounce
Pole slide
Leg stroke + hair flip
Knee spin variations
Pole change

Added dance choreography:
Gyrate
Butt shake (left 2 right 2)
Leg stroke + Hair flip
Freestyle: Vanessa/Knee spin or variation/Spin Climb
Body roll
Change pole
Kate Moss + Turnabout pose
Pole slide
Head roll

******
I need to train my lower back muscles! I can't believe my BF does a MUCH better cat pounce than I do. RAWRRRRRR. Good mornings FTW!

No comments: