Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beginner POLE Lesson 7

WAHHHHHHH. It's the last lesson then next week is the performance already!
*NERVOUS*

Flexibility:
Today's class was by Crista again!
My sitting split is like... 120 degrees without help.
My front and side splits are still about 7 inches off the floor. *sob*

I think I might never be able to do a split cos I have weird joints...
It's super obvious when I'm doing the Vanessa cos my legs can't support me at all at that angle and when I arch my back it's like my joints will break apart. :(
And I also have an injury on my right leg joint so when I do my left leg front split it really really hurts. But my left leg happens to be more flexible than my right leg too so I'm pretty much screwed in the splits area.

Also, when I do the butterfly while lying down it felt like my pelvis was freaking going to crack. What's wrong with my bone structure! T_T

On a happier note, I can now touch my toes without pain and I can PULL my heels off the floor while sitting down without feeling like my hamstrings and back muscles are tearing apart. Wee!

Routine:
The routine is pretty much the same but my timing was awfully screwed up. We had a mini performance today with the Intermediate 2 class and I already had stage fright! HAHAHA. I'm so dead for next Wednesday! >.< Jasmine put me up on the stage and I was like ZOMG don't screw up don't screw up PLEASE!!! But I kinda messed up the timing and I realised when we swap poles and the pole is slippery from someone else's sweat I tend to forget my moves! OMGGGGGGGGG.
*prays for a dry handed partner for graduation night*



I'm signing up for Flexibility and Intermediate 1. :D
And as a sidenote, I got the feeling I can do a pull up already! I shall go try.. Soonish.

No comments: