Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pole Practice!

YAY! Went for an awesome pole practice session with Sunita (2) just now!
(And I have the cutest little bruises on my legs now, 10 in total and one MEGA BRUISE on my thumb.)

We managed to complete both our Beginners' and Mini Term choreography! By complete I mean remember and not really fuck up.

And OMG Sunita is like my total dance soulmate cos we keep fucking up the timing at the same time! I still wonder if we missed out anything.

We also practiced all the tricks as well as left handed tricks because our arms are getting imbalanced... Unfortunately my surgeried wrist is weak so I shan't attempt to use too much force on it.
(Jamella was super easy with my right hand supporting at the bottom, with the left hand it's as much as I can do to not make a constipated face -_-)

Oh, and having a partner for stretching and doing everything is so awesome, some more we are like always thinking of doing the same thing at the same time! Partners forever~! Hahaha!

OMG and our teacher Jasmine was mega cute when she saw us in Pole Prac!
Initally she kept distracting me with "Eh, your bag very nice leh!" and "Hey, cute skirt! Is it from Guess? I think I have the same one!", then after I told her it was a cheap one she went like "Argh cheap ones are too short for me!".
Then after that she was like "EH! Make sure you and Sunita stand in front ALL THE TIME AH! You two are SOLID man!" and I mentioned Sunita was meeting me for practice: "Good good! You two practice together good! Sunita is a good girl!". LMFAO.
Good girl leh Sunita!!! =X I bet we're just the same. =P

_______________________________________

Sunita wasn't free to have dinner with me but we walked together to Bugis and she showed me where the Face Shop is and hurried off to meet her sister... But after I made my purchases I got lost on the way to the taxi stand so she came to show me the way again. LOL. She was so spot-on about me not being able to find my way home! BLAHHH. >.<


PS. I'm signing up for Intermediate 1. But BPS is so cruel to non-Beginners they dont schedule Flexibility and classes one after another! FML. :(

No comments: