Friday, October 15, 2010

Graduation night! (Miniterm Week 4)

WOOHOOOOOO. Didn't mess up at all today! WEE!

18 bruises and 2 new scratches today. *sigh*

I can't believe just last night I said I'd never perform two dances on the same day again, and then I did it today! I DIDN'T MESS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Somehow was very relaxed, stable and confident today.. Must be just purely nerves and hyperventilation last night.

I forgot to charge my camera. Photos and videos are all with my senior.. Can't wait for her to send them to me!

I am so in love with Glamour Baby!!! *swoons*

And yes it feels awesome to perform and even awesomer (?) to perform well! AM HAPPY! :D

----------------------------------------------------
Served as a terrible receptionist in the early evening with Sunita my dancelover.
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S CANTONESE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Seh Ling was super nice and helped me take photos and videos because my camera battery was going flat.

Made lots of new friends today while interacting in the waiting room!

Crista was super duper cute and we had photos together!
We were hugging for ages because our camerawoman was having shaky hands.

Jasmine carried me when I said I wanted a photo with her. Piangz!
(Halfway through rehearsal she suddenly thanked me for 'being a big sister'. EH?!)

I love everyone!!!!!!!!!! MEGA HUGS!

No comments: