Monday, October 11, 2010

Pole Practice 2!

Total of 19 bruises and 13 cuts as of today. -_-
Bruises I don't mind so much cos they heal within a week and leave no scars, but the scratches! OMG. And I shouldn't even be getting them! It's because other members wear their walking shoes into the studio for practice thats why we all get cuts and scratches! DAMNIT!

We managed to get closer to the right timing today for both dances, it's almost perfect now. Sunita just got her heels, OMG man I have no idea how she's going to get used to it so soon.

We wanted to join Amateur Night as a twin act but my dear BF doesn't want me to perform in public.. Oh well. I completely understand. I was just quite excited and hoping to choreograph with my dance bestie. But we can still do it for fun! ^_^

I did at least 20 Jamellas today and didn't die yet, but I lost strength at the end of the session and came off the spin climbs landing on the floor like an elephant. Shit. Haha. I watched my videos, I didn't do that last week!

Oh, videoed My Boyfriend's Back today! The last video really helped me to improve a lot and today was much much better. I am happy!

Jamella left-handed is better now but I can't raise myself away from the pole, right-handed was easy and I can open up my legsssss! WOOHOO! I need to train my left arm more. :)

____________________________________

Sunita is working part-time as a receptionist in BPS. I wanted to join too but I don't wanna screw up my exams and all.. But I haven't been studying either. Oh what the hell. Anyway it's more inconvenient for me cos I stay a freaking hour plus away, and if I don't have class on that day...... -_______- you get the idea.

Oh, I signed up for Flexibility and Intermediate 1, but I am totally itching to join Strength and Conditioning as well as Beginners because they are doing Tik Tok by Kesha and the dance is so damn smoking hot! DAMNIT I'M SO FUCKING JEALOUS. :(

WHY MUST I HAVE EXAMS IN DECEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. FML!

No comments: